Is the Amazon Store the Future of This $795-Billion Industry?
The online retailer is now testing a smart grocery store in downtown Seattle in which customers walk in, choose their items and walk out without having to wait in line. Shortly after leaving the store , your Amazon account is charged and you're emailed your receipt. While some may be skeptical that Americans are ready to accept this new grab-and-go concept, younger consumers, in particular, should be quick to adopt the technology, with people of all ages following as the technology ...
- Anthony Pettis wants to cement his legacy at UFC 206
- MOST VIEWED / WATCH / WEATHER: Ready. Set ... Snow!
- Sexy Maisie Williams photos leak online
- PSG plotting sensational £50m swoop for Premier League star
- Using Trump-style rhetoric, Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel mounts second Senate bid
- Trump picks Scott Pruitt to head EPA
- Halo 5 Forge on PC is finally getting a match browser
- Ohio State University attack investigation: FBI asks public for help