Donald Trump expected to address immigrant deportation plan in Colorado visit
He said: "It has to be very firm, but we want to come up with something fair'". Another, a longtime Democrat, said she had previously supported Trump but that over the last few months it started seeming as though he's "insane". While the foundation has said it will not accept foreign donations if Clinton is elected president, other arms of the organization could continue to so, according to reports .
- Microsoft offers up day 0 Intune support for Android Nougat
- Turkey in cross-border operation to free IS-held Syrian town
- Nasa Considering Handing Over ISS to a Commercial Entity
- Is Rudy Giuliani okay?
- Mike Pence: Donald Trump 'speaks right from his heart'
- Prince William admits he still misses Diana every single day
- French fashion designer Sonia Rykiel dies aged 86
- Find lasting solution to Kashmir turmoil, PM tells leaders